Advance Ticket Sales Have Closed
Our on-site Box Office will open Tuesday July 10th at Noon. For the location details please see: http://gold-cup.com/fan-guide/box-office-and-parking
The Box Office / Will-Call hours are:
- Tuesday, July 10th - 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 11th - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 12th - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday, July 13th - 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday, July 14th - 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday, July 15th - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Credentials Trailer Location And Hours
For our volunteers, the race teams, media and etc:
- Tuesday, July 10 - Noon to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 11 - 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 13 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14 - 8:00 a.m. to Noon
The Credentials Trailer is located in the parking lot between the Roostertail and Sindbads where the Offshore Boats will be launched. There will be security at the gate who will direct parking. This is the same location that we used for the Credentials Trailer for the 2011 Race.
Detroit Racing Legends Presentation
On Friday July 13 @ 11:00am the Detroit Racing Legends will hold a one hour presentation honoring Chuck Thompson Sr and Jr.
The event will be held at Sindbads in the upstairs Sohar Room, near the Dodge Pits at the foot of Marquette. Free admission, cash bar.
To see the flyer visit: http://www.gold-cup.com/detroit-racing-legends-2012
The Madison Race Is This Weekend!
The first H1 Unlimited race of the season is being held THIS WEEKEND in Madison Indiana! For all the official news and live video streaming of the heat races see: http://www.h1unlimited.com
Also, as they do every year, WORX in Madison will be live streaming their radio broadcast of the event. Their site is: http://www.worxradio.com