Announcements For Our Volunteers
* Saturday workday at the pits - June 1, 9am to 1pm
- RVSP via our contact page or 586-774-0980
* Kick-Off Party at the Roostertail - June 12, 5:30pm
- RVSP by June 6 (same as above)
* Join the DRRA Volunteers Facebook page!
Win A Car at the DYC Gold Cup Golf Outing, June 28!
Win A Car On A 3 Par!
Sign up now and reserve your spot for the DYC Gold Cup Golf Outing, Friday, June 28th at the Coyote Golf Club, New Hudson, Michigan.
Take your chance to win a Car on a par 3 hole-in-one.
Open to the Public. Everyone is welcome. We have separate awards for the all Ladies Teams. We also have spots available for single players to be teamed up with other players.
To register call the DYC at 313-824-1200. DYC Members can register online at the DYC web site.
Select sponsorships are still available, starting at $150.00. Call Rick Michalski at 1-313-590-4317 or Mary Carr at 313-670-7650 for Sponsorship Information.
Ready To See Some Local Hydroplane Racing?
The Walled Lake Thunder limited inboard hydroplane race is coming up June 8th and 9th! Racing will run roughly 11am to 5pm each day.
Free entry to the public beach next to the pits, pit access is $10.
Where we "Rock the Docks and Shake the Lake".
H1 Unlimited Series News
There's been a lot of H1 related news lately, too much to include here, so we'll link to the stories:
* See the H1 Unlimited 2013 promo video
* The U-11 Peters & May team announced that it will be campaigning the former Budweiser "T4" hull for the 2013 season. This is the hull that was damaged "beyond repair" during a major accident in Detroit in 2010 (video: http://vimeo.com/13578424)
* The U-13 becomes the U-14 with Greg Hopp driving
Big Wake Weekend: May 31 - June 2
The H1 Unlimiteds will be racing in the Sacramento CA area THIS WEEKEND at Folsom Lake. It has been many years since the Unlimiteds have raced here, it's great to see this addition to the schedule.
History of the Folsom Lake event:
Keep an eye on the H1 page to see if there will be any internet
streaming from this event: http://h1unlimited.com